St Mary the Virgin with Amberley and Wisteston
- 1st Sunday in the month 10:30 am Morning Praise at St Mary’s, Marden
- 2nd Sunday in the month 11:15 am Holy Communion St Mary’s, Marden
- 3rd Sunday in the month 11:15 am Holy Communion, St Mary’s Marden
- 4th Sunday in the month 9:30 at Amberley Chapel
- 5th Sunday in the month Benefice Group Service at a designated Benefice Church
More details of services at Marden Church can be found at: https://www.achurchnearyou.com/church/10637/
Parochial Church Council Contacts
- Rector:Rev Paul Roberts Tel: 01568 797863 email: email@example.com
- Secretary: Jane Keating Tel: 01432 880213
- Treasurer: Dave Lloyd Tel: 01432 880843
- Churchwarden: Jessica Tidball Tel: 01568 797227 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PCC meetings are held every two months
Marden Church 200 Club
The 200 Club supports the church with a monthly draw.
- Grand draw every May and November with a top prize of £150
- Subscription £12 per year
- Contact: Vic Burles 01432 882103 email: email@example.com,uk
St Mary’s Church has a growing selection of books which are available to borrow or buy.
The library is at the west end of the church opposite the main doorway and it is self- service.
The church is normally open during daylight hours.
- Librarian: Sandra Watkins Tel: 01432 880258
Marden Band of Ringers
Resident team for ringing the bells at St. Mary’s
New members welcome
Tower Captain: Ian Thornewell tel: 07983 270928 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary: Lynda Bennett Tel: 01432 882317
Please arrange a visit to the church to see the restored bells and bell tower.
This is our band of bell ringers:
A working party managing the church grounds.
They meet every 3rd Saturday morning of each month from January to November
10.00am – 1.00pm
Contact: Dave Tidball 01568 797227 email: email@example.com